Monday, June 15, 2015

Magnetic Desires Series Release

Misti Murphy brings you filthy mouthed men and the sassy girls who keep them in their place with the Magnetic Desires Series. What? Yes, a whole series drops today. Check her out on Amazon and pick up all three.
 
Compulsion-Stranded in the friend zone, Orion’s been in love with his best friend Clo since high school, unable to work out how to get her to see him as more. 

After catching her husband cheating, Clo turns to her best friend Orion for support, only to find he wants more than she’s willing to give.

While Orion shows her that not all men are pricks, and not all roses have thorns, Clo must find a way to let go of the past and open herself up to a second chance at love.

 

 

Addiction-Birdie Lance isn’t a victim. She’s an idiot who let a boy get too close. At least that’s how she sees it. It's easy to not make the same mistake again — she doesn’t let anyone in anymore.

After the accident, Dr Drake Barclay threw himself into his obstetrics practice, and uses boxing to keep the demons at bay. A recovering addict, he is barely existing, until he meets the bombshell who pushes all his buttons.

Two people coping with the traumatic scars of their past find an irresistible bond that may just heal them both.

 

 

Immersion-Leo Barclay plans on having a fling, okay lots of flings. He does not plan on falling down on his knees in front of the first girl he sees and proposing to her. So how the hell does he find himself in that exact position?

Lola Albricht is looking for money, a holiday fling with a pay-out. When Leo offers her marriage, she decides he’ll be an easy target. Only he’s stealing her heart in the process. How is she supposed to pay off her boss if she can’t cash out and walk away?

 

Here's a sexy excerpt from Compulsion.

"Then I’ll take tonight." Sliding a hand under her shirt to pull her flush against me, I reached behind her and unlocked the door. Her skin was smooth satin under my fingertips. Not willing to give her another chance to change her mind, I owned her mouth, tangling our tongues together and tasting the salty tang of the tequila we'd shared earlier. A soft gasp wisped between us, then her hands were tangled in my hair, her body pressing into mine. Turning the door handle, I sent us crashing into the house, only our tight embrace and the wall keeping us from stumbling to the floor. The way she clung to me made me smile. She might say she didn't trust men; that she couldn't trust her heart to anyone, but it wasn't true. Not when she was with me.

 Settling both hands on the small of her back, the dip of her spine under my fingers, I continued my exploration of her mouth. Despite her tentative, fluttering movements, I could sense the wildness in her, the desperation I would pull from her.

Waltzing my lips along her jaw, I left a trail down her throat to her collarbone. When I sucked the fragile skin into my mouth, clamping my teeth around it, she shuddered and let out a low moan. The bitterness of her perfume danced on my tongue, but it was the dark flushing of her skin that had me grinning. It was the first of many times I would mark her as mine, even if it were the only one she would physically see. For days to come, when she looked in the mirror and saw my mark on her skin she'd be pulled back to this night and her body would ache for me.

Desperate hands tugged at my shirt, and I whipped it over my head, discarding it while she struggled with my belt. Catching her hands in one of mine, I undid the buckle and pulled it free, undoing the snaps on my jeans. "In a hurry, babe?"

"Did you forget, I've seen your package? What girl wouldn't be in a hurry to find out if it's as good as it looks."

"You've seen my…" I raised an eyebrow as I searched my mind for that particular memory. "…package?"

She nodded, her lip slightly curved. "I always wondered…"

"What did you wonder?" I gripped her chin and skirted my lips over hers.

"Even flaccid, it looked…too big. How do you fuck a girl with a weapon like that?" 

 
You can find Misti Murphy online below.

Website http://mistimurphy.weebly.com/

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/mistileemurphy/timeline

Twitter https://twitter.com/mistileemurphy

Thank you for stopping by and make sure to go give Misti Murphy some love.

Signup to join my Dream Team to receive sneak peeks and access to my sweet and spicy tips.

http://eepurl.com/bjAzz1


Find me and all my social links online.


www.jennifersenhajiauthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment