Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Priorities

Priorities...Sometimes we are so busy it is easy to forget what is really important.
 
I am posting my Monday blog today because yesterday when I would normally be home blogging, I was enjoying my sons Little League Playoff game. I was there when he hit a 3 run homer cheering him on like a crazy fangirl.
 
Tonight I was there again when his team came from behind 9-2 to tie it 9-9 in the last inning.
 
I am so proud of him. He had a great first baseball season and I have been to every single game except 1.
 
There is a ton I still have to do to make my release next month happen, but taking time out to make the game and my son a priority is way more important.
 
Remember as you are wrapped up in your careers, errands, tv shows, whatever, that there are some things in life you can't miss.
 
Happy Tuesday!

Like and Follow my Author Page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jsenhaji13 for Book and Author Recs and updates on my self publishing journey.
Follow me on Twitter @jsenhaji13
My website is live. Take a peek at www.jennifersenhajiauthor.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment