Monday, March 16, 2015

New Romance-coming this summer


I love summer. The long daylight hours, the warmth, and lazy afternoons by the pool are my idea of heaven. I love leaving the house at night and not having to worry about carrying a coat. It's my absolute favorite time of year.

That's why when the Writing Wenches said, "Hey anyone want to participate in a summer anthology?" I was in.

I'm now pleased to announce I've finished writing Sea Breeze, a 20k word romantic short that will be published this summer as part of the Writing Wenches summer romance anthology.

My story takes place on the Stella Maris, during a fourteen day cruise in the Caribbean. Jordan, my FMC, is a flair bartender from Vegas and a guest. Eric, my MMC, works as a bartender on the ship. Jordan's looking for a fresh start, and the two can't seem to stay away from each other. Will they find love? Who knows, anything is possible.

For more information follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/jsenhaji13

Thanks for reading.

You can find me and all my links online at www.jennifersenhajiauthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment